Saturday, May 30, 2009

Entry for December 30, 2006

feeling that my thoughts are going somewhere.... That there is a lot to say...if I find the perfect moment. My life in this moment is like that of a mole... Who knows what's inside, there, in her hiding? Well, it feels fucking terrible to be away from home, to have nothing to do, no job, no money, no friends, no Romanian being spoken around you, no table ready for dinner, no New Year specialties, no mum taking care of the baby, no time to think that Romania sucks (because it would be wonderful to be there now:( ) And no party that sucks (you think).... You just have Poland and a wonderful mantle of snow, Polish everywhere around, books in English, places not yet discovered, people not yet discovered, an AIESEC which cries for help and.... And think about it! No more empty thoughts or useless dreams! Now it't time for YOU! To make a change. To make things happen. I wish I had my friends here, with me... I wish I had Georgiana here with me, or Iulia or Irina or my mom and my family and stare at a warm sun and sing because I feel like doing that. And I wish I could travel inceassantly, to be a traveller "...to be one traveller, long I stood..." as Robert Frost used to say, and find a place in this world that doesn't confuse me or annoy me or irritates me..... A calm, warm, friendly, cosy place. But beware! What you wish for may become real!

No comments: