Friday, March 11, 2011

Here we go, here we go again ...goes a song. I don't remember what song or who sang it, but I feel it is the right start. It feel a whole lot better than a few weeks ago, however I am still taking you with me everywhere, only that now you are a little bit more free than before. I gave you more freedom. I'm learning to let go and find happiness.
We are selfish, indeed. I am not going to develop on this idea, however, I know we are. And nobody can deny that.

I was thinking about my way back from London and about how lucky I was and am. I don't want to split hairs, I really don't, however, I know most of the times a given situation (fortunate for me) is the result of ... luck. I don't want to be superstitious or stitious but I expect it comes from inside (myself) or outside (the Universe), so that it keeps on working. :)

No comments: